Check out these new card samples Steph made for her Maya Road Card Class which takes place on Saturday, March 31st from 10am-12:30pm for a $25 class fee.
NEW from Simple Stories are two collections one entitled Awesome is geared toward the large and small boys in your life and the other is called Documented and is vintage and in shades of brown.
We R Memory Keepers brings you the Baby Min collections for all those precious little ones, boys and girls!
From our favorite company, Bo-Bunny we have On the Go, Serenity, Weekend Market and Country Garden. On the Go is in bright orange, blue and green featuring a transportation theme perfect for pics of that little guy on the go!
Well, Barb brought back a huge LUG wheelie bag FULL of catalogues and promo sheets from the Craft and Hobby Association show!
We invite you to come by the store and browse through them to see what’s coming soon and enter to win a package of the new Bo-Bunny lines for 2012, such as Ambrosia seen below.
There’s paper and stamps and so much more from Want 2 Scrap, Fab Scraps, Bo-Bunny, Basic Grey, Stampendous, Impression Obsession, Sparkle, Hero Arts, Bella Blvd., Pink Paislee, Reminisce, Little Yellow Bicycle, Sparkle,
Let us know what interests you, what your favorites were from the show and we’ll let you know when they arrive by Twitter at morescrappin, Facebook etc.!
50% OFF ALL Christmas Rubber & Acrylic Stamps, Christmas papers, stickers, brads, ribbon, & embellishments, Christmas Die-cuts, Embossing Folders & Christmas Flowersoft cardfronts
50% OFF ALL Bradford Exchange Collectibles
(Tinkerbell, Fairies, Elvis, Wolf, Eagle, Fire, Kinkade, Cinderella & Pooh)
50% OFF ALL Christmas Ornaments & 2012 Wall Calendars
50% OFF Selected Jewelry
50% Off the last marked price on Christmas Cards
40% OFF Selected 12 X 12 Paper Packs, Selected Card & Layout Kits, Selected Halloween & Fall papers
ALL Discounts are from the regular price unless otherwise stated.
We have great new paper collections from Bo-Bunny! There is the colorful Forever Fall collection with a leaf motif.
We also have their two Christmas collections, Father Christmas which is traditional red and green plus Blitzen which has funky colors and whimsical motifs.
Here are some pages from Sherry’s book. She’s got great pics of her on her birthday, grasses, a harbor with boats, her family, a hummingbird, a bicycle built for two and her and her granddaughter’s feet wearing the same flip flops. She used the We R Memory Keepers pocket page protectors and Simple Stories 100 Days of summer papers. Where oh where is summer? Well, at least we can try to take pictures of summery things, right?
Ten more ideas from Creating Keepsakes magazine on what to photograph this summer!
1. Garden tools~I don’t garden, we live in a townhouse 🙂
2. Rainstorms~Took a great pic of stormy clouds just outside of Abbotsford, such intense colors
3. Mountains~I love taking pics of the mountains, as I am originally a prairie girl
4. Grass~We have very green grass this year, the grasses in the ditches are even pretty
5. An old house~I like taking photos of old barns too
6. Umbrellas~Unfortunately these are still around
7. Your old shoes~My title page is a pic of old and new shoes, the funny thing is I just bought three new pairs, and I think I may buy another pair tonight!
8. Your car~Took a pic of my new car just after I washed it
9. Puddles~Do I really need to say anything about these?
10. Things that bother you~ How about #9 and #6 and #2?
We have many lovely collections of paper for scrapbooking your summer pictures and making cards.
Like Barefoot and Bliss from Bo-Bunny.