What are you taking a picture of today? The rain, a puddle, rain boots, a pretty umbrella?
Here are 10 more ideas from Creating Keepsakes magazine.
1. People playing catch (Maybe tomorrow for Father’s Day, if it’s sunny?)
2. A pitcher of lemonade or iced tea (Again, depending on the SUN!)
3. Someone getting a haircut (We’ve all had haircuts recently, so I’ll have to take pics next time)
4. Your workplace (Already done that)
5. A Big city skyline (How about Vancouver?)
6. Your grocery store (Took a photo of this last week, it’s also where my son works)
7. Lunch boxes of lunch bags (Last chance til fall)
8. A school crossing guard on duty (Last chance til fall)
9. A soccer team practicing (Plenty of chances for this one)
10. Your purse (Ugh, mine is so messy and overflowing!)
Here is Marnie’s 100 Days of Summer so far. So, I did May on two pages and before that a title page for 100 Days of summer (not depicted). I’m not doing title pages for each month, so I started June on the next layout! I’m using the tiny number stickers on the 100 Days of Summer sticker sheet in the corners of my photos. I’ve since added some buttons and gems and stickers to finish it off.